Scope not getting assigned properly

Kumaran Vellaisamy

May 17, 2016, 8:14:46 AM5/17/16
to Meetup API
Hi,

I am requesting group_join scope during authorization process and my request is successful. When I inspected the response headers, am seeing two different values for Http Get & Http Post requests. Also the Apps section in settings (http://www.meetup.com/account/oauth_apps/) shows only the basic actions. Due to this, a group join request fails with insufficient scope error.

Http Get
{
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 10:12:05 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding, User-Agent, Accept-Language
}

Http Post
{
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 10:14:57 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding, User-Agent, Accept-Language
}

Not able to understand what is wrong with my request/code and why group join scope is not getting assigned. I have also tried revoke access and authorize.

Thanks
Kumaran

Javier Loffredo

Mar 19, 2018, 1:02:35 AM3/19/18