Meetup API Testing Sandbox Organizer

Clayton Stone

May 31, 2016, 8:36:52 AM5/31/16
to Meetup API
I would like to become an organizer in this group if possible to test with as I'm building an app, or should I start my own?

Many thanks,

Clay

Doug Tangren

May 31, 2016, 8:42:16 AM5/31/16
to meetup-api
On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Clayton Stone <clayto...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to become an organizer in this group if possible to test with as I'm building an app, or should I start my own?

I just marked you as a co-organizer of the testing group. Let us know when you're done with your testing.

Many thanks,

Clay

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Наталья Лобанова

Jun 19, 2017, 1:40:05 AM6/19/17
to Meetup API
Hi!
Is it possible to give me similar permissions, so I can create events with API?

Thanks

Doug Tangren

Jun 19, 2017, 9:52:58 AM6/19/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 8:06 PM, Наталья Лобанова <lob...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
Is it possible to give me similar permissions, so I can create events with API?

If you are already on the lead team if groups you wish to create events in, you should already have this ability.

If you are just looking to test in a sandbox group, you need to first become a member of ttps://www.meetup.com/Meetup-API-Testing before we can grant you permission.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/meetup-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

Наталья Лобанова

Jun 20, 2017, 1:34:14 PM6/20/17
to Meetup API
No, I'm not in a lead team. And I thought this is what I was asking :) Sorry if I confused you :)
So, in that group you can find me as Natalia Kamaeva. Would be very nice if you would give me that permissions.
Thanks!

Doug Tangren

Jun 21, 2017, 12:22:29 AM6/21/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Наталья Лобанова <lob...@gmail.com> wrote:
No, I'm not in a lead team. And I thought this is what I was asking :) Sorry if I confused you :)
So, in that group you can find me as Natalia Kamaeva. Would be very nice if you would give me that permissions.
Thanks!

Before I can add you to the lead team you need to join the group

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/meetup-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

con...@tabletalklife.com

Sep 13, 2017, 10:16:57 AM9/13/17
to Meetup API
Hi,
If possible, I would also like to become an organizer in this group to test with as I'm also building an app.

Warm Regards,
Barry

Doug Tangren

Sep 13, 2017, 10:20:01 AM9/13/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:28 AM, <con...@tabletalklife.com> wrote:
Hi,
If possible, I would also like to become an organizer in this group to test with as I'm also building an app.

Barry, could you send us a link to your profile or your full name?

Warm Regards,
Barry

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.

grzegorz...@reef.pl

Nov 21, 2017, 4:30:56 PM11/21/17
to Meetup API
Hello,

could you also give me co-organizer permissions in this group? I need this for testing API available for groups administrators only.

Thanks!