Meetup and API Scheduled Unavailability March 5, 05:00 UTC

mike castleman

Mar 1, 2017, 9:11:16 PM3/1/17
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Dear API users,

Please note that Meetup, including our API, will be unavailable for a period of some hours this weekend, starting at 05:00 UTC on Sunday, March 5, as we complete our push to move our infrastructure to the cloud. During this time, all API requests will return an error status code in the HTTP response, with a JSON entity body in our standard error format, with a code of "maintenance" and a message noting the downtime.

For further information about the reasons for the unavailability and (if you're curious) lots of information about the infrastructure we'll be serving you with going forwards, see our recent blog post on the topic at https://medium.com/making-meetup/moving-meetup-to-the-cloud-1416b66f82cb

Thank you for your understanding!
mlc

--
mike castleman