Cannot create events

Ilya Rassoshenko

Jul 1, 2015, 8:28:00 AM7/1/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Would it be possible to temporarily make me an event organizer in Meetup API Testing so that I am able to post events?

Thanks,
Ilya

Chris Lewis

Jul 1, 2015, 8:29:38 AM7/1/15
to meetu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ilya,

I believe I found the right member of that group (there are two by the name "Ilya", created on the same day). I've made it an event organizer and you should have received an email notifying as such. If not let me know, and also provide me a link to your actual member profile in the meetup group, and we'll get you set up.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Meetup API" group.