{"error":"not_found","reason":"no_db_file"}

Ronald Munjoma

Jul 5, 2013, 4:23:46 AM7/5/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am new to Medic Mobile, Medic Mobile tools and Couchdb.

I am setting up Kujua Lite on my local machine and getting the below error after clicking the login page.

{"error":"not_found","reason":"no_db_file"}

I can have created  the kujua-lite database using Futon and can access it in Futon.

command line output:

Build complete: 6226ms
Error: unauthorized
Name or password is incorrect.
Please provide credentials for: http://localhost:5984/kujua-lite
Username: ronald
Password: tty.setRawMode: Use `process.stdin.setRawMode()` instead.

Uploading...
OK: http://localhost:5984/kujua-lite/_design/kujua-lite/_rewrite/
ronald@ronald:~/kujua$ gardener http://ronald:e2hp43x@localhost:5984
Gardener started successful. Logs in: logs

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Ronald Munjoma

Jul 5, 2013, 6:22:30 AM7/5/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com, Marc Abbyad
Dear All,

I have edited the subject line to make more sense.

I have managed to go past through the first error, clicking the Activity and Export links gives the below error. Note, Facilities is loading fine.

Failed to setup context.

{
  "error": "not_found",
  "reason": "missing",
  "status": 404
}

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Milan Andric

Jul 5, 2013, 10:24:37 PM7/5/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com, Marc Abbyad
Hi Ronald,

This usually means Kujua Lite could not find a user doc associated with the CouchDB user.  In CouchDB you have two types of users, one are special users that only have entries in the configuration, the others exist in the _users database.  You typically remedy this problem by creating a new user in CouchDB, then just verify there is an entry in the _users database (http://localhost:5984/_utils/database.html?_users).

Are you only using the software or do you plan on customizing/developing?  If you merely want to get up and running quickly then we have a bootable Linux ISO that you can use in a virtual machine that makes installation easier.

Milan

ronald munjoma

Jul 8, 2013, 3:41:16 AM7/8/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Milan,

On 6 July 2013 04:24, Milan Andric <mi...@medicmobile.org> wrote:
Hi Ronald,

This usually means Kujua Lite could not find a user doc associated with the CouchDB user.  In CouchDB you have two types of users, one are special users that only have entries in the configuration, the others exist in the _users database.  You typically remedy this problem by creating a new user in CouchDB, then just verify there is an entry in the _users database (http://localhost:5984/_utils/database.html?_users).

Thank you for the answer, I will try it, when I get the time and get back to you.

Are you only using the software or do you plan on customizing/developing?

I am using the software with the intention of contributing to the documentation. I am not a developer but have a strong interest in Open Source software solutions. I volunteer and contribute to GNU Health and BIKA Health as well.

 If you merely want to get up and running quickly then we have a bootable Linux ISO that you can use in a virtual machine that makes installation easier.

I will be very grateful if you may provide a link to the bootable ISO (preferably the 32 bit version)

Milan Andric

Jul 8, 2013, 10:06:59 PM7/8/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com
Ronald,

We some docs (work in progress) that should help with getting installed:

They walk you through installation of the ISO and installing of Kujua Lite via our Garden Market.

When you get to the Garden steps just choose "Kujua LIte" (v0.3.x) instead of the "Kujua Base" (v0.2.x) app.
You also should install Muvuku app as well, since Kujua Lite depends on it to submit forms.

Let us know if you have any problems,

Milan

On Jul 8, 2013, at 2:41 AM, ronald munjoma <sim...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Oh great to hear the interest!  Here you go https://scri.pt/get/mmva-x86-20130705.iso

We have instructions for getting up and running, we dig those up

ronald munjoma

Jul 10, 2013, 7:19:39 AM7/10/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Milan,

On 9 July 2013 04:06, Milan Andric <mi...@medicmobile.org> wrote:
Ronald,

We some docs (work in progress) that should help with getting installed:

Following the above referenced manual, clicking install directs to:

which gives an error message, {"error":"not_found","reason":"Document is missing attachment"}

The above url is missing _rewrite before install. Correct url should be: http://192.168.1.122:5984/dashboard/_design/dashboard/_rewrite/install

which gives no data received.

Your assistance to get the Kujua VM up and running will be greatly appreciated.

ronald munjoma

Jul 12, 2013, 8:46:18 AM7/12/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Milan,

I have finally managed to get to the Garden Market page, there is no Medic Market. On the Garden Market there is no Kujua Lite or Mukuvu app.

Regards and thanks
Ronald

The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/

Milan Andric

Jul 16, 2013, 2:23:25 PM7/16/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com

Ronald, if you don't see the Medic Market in your dashboard then you are using the wrong image, sorry about that I used the wrong link before.  Just make sure you use mmva-x86-20130708.iso or more recent. You can download that and future versions here:

http://dev.medicmobile.org/downloads/mmva/

Sorry for delayed response, I only now realized that my previous two messages were caught in the spam trap, oddly enough.  Hopefully this one gets through.

Milan

David Brown

Jul 16, 2013, 2:48:57 PM7/16/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ronald,

On Jul 16, 2013, at 11:23 AM, Milan Andric <man...@medicmobile.org> wrote:
> Ronald, if you don't see the Medic Market in your dashboard then you are using the wrong image, sorry about that I used the wrong link before. Just make sure you use mmva-x86-20130708.iso or more recent. You can download that and future versions here:
>
> http://dev.medicmobile.org/downloads/mmva/
>
> Sorry for delayed response, I only now realized that my previous two messages were caught in the spam trap, oddly enough. Hopefully this one gets through.

I'm in the process of preparing some updated ISO images, as well as porting the images to x64 and ARMv6 -- if there's any problem with the 20130708 image (e.g. the Medic market isn't available, or you're seeing installation errors), I can make sure it gets addressed in the next day or two, then can upload a new ISO for you to try.

Thanks,
--
David Brown
\+/ CTO, Medic Mobile +1-503-683-3283

ronald munjoma

Jul 17, 2013, 8:28:43 AM7/17/13
to medic...@googlegroups.com

Hi Milan,

On Jul 16, 2013 8:23 PM, "Milan Andric" <man...@medicmobile.org> wrote:

> Ronald, if you don't see the Medic Market in your dashboard then you are using the wrong image, sorry about that I used the wrong link before.

No worries.

 Just make sure you use mmva-x86-20130708.iso or more recent. You can download that and future versions here:

> http://dev.medicmobile.org/downloads/mmva/
>
> Sorry for delayed response, I only now realized that my previous two messages were caught in the spam trap, oddly enough.  Hopefully this one gets through.

I have managed to install Kujua lite, Muvuku and Kujua docs.

Thanks and Regards
Ronald