Downloading a folder is limited to 100 files

Thomas

Jan 4, 2018, 2:40:28 PM1/4/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Your MediaServer: TwonkyServer 7

Hi,
When I browse a library an Album-Folder is displayed with (e.g.) 125 files in it.
I long-press that folder and chose "download", but only 100 files will be downloaded, even if i increase the "Settings->Browse Settings->Recursive lookup item limit".

Any Idea how to get the whole folder? I have a lot of Folder with more than 100 Files on my MediaServer

Many Thanks,
Thomas

Graham Wellington

Jan 11, 2018, 1:45:35 AM1/11/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Mediahouse will only get TMDB metadata for 100 files at a time as well, so it might be a related restriction. You have to re-enter the folder so it will grab the rest.