Possibility of making app for Windows 10 mobile

Aaron Katchmarik

Oct 1, 2015, 2:24:56 PM10/1/15
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Greetings Developer,
I love this app on my android phone, however I have converted to Windows Phone and would love to see this app in the windows 10 store. There are not any other apps in the store that can do what your app can do and I am finding it frustrating to say the least. Are there any plans to make one for Windows 10 Mobile? This would be a nice addition and hopefully with the development changes Microsoft has made for porting IOS and Android apps as well as universal apps, this would make it easier to port and utilize the same code to allow for install to windows PC. I think windows 10 mobile will take off in a way that windows mobile 8 could not. Please let me know if I can expect to see it in the windows store for PC and Phone so I don't sit around waiting if you have no plans to ever release for windows.

Thanks