Problem on gBox Q looks great - doesn't play.

George Deluca

Feb 1, 2015, 3:39:31 PM2/1/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Your MediaServer: Plex
I was looking for an alternative to the native DLNA player included with the GBox Q (Android 4.4 TV media box).

MediaHouse App looks just fine, but when I browse my folders via the Plex server, and choose a video to watch, as soon as I select it I am blown right back to the launcher, no sign of the video trying to start, no error indication.   And the App can not be restarted, nothing happens.

If I go to Settings -> Apps and force stop it and clear Data, it will restart, but the same sequence of events occurs.

Anybody have any ideas, I really like the way this App looks, much, much better than the supplied native App.

George