Long press on a folder containing several albums will not add all of them in the play now playing queue.

Marco Paris

Jan 18, 2016, 12:34:24 PM1/18/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Your MediaServer:

Hi there, love the app and works very well. Playing songs from a QNAP NAS with MinimServer 0.8.3 update 75 installed.

The only thing is not happening is that long pressing on a folder containing several albums will only put few of them in the Now Playing queue. If I long press one album at the time then all the songs go in the list. Is there a setting I missed that limits the amount of songs placed in the list?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Marco Paris

Diwakar Bhatia

Feb 25, 2017, 1:32:44 AM2/25/17
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Hi there,

There is a setting to only look for only first 25 folders/sub-folders and from there gather first 100 items and put that in the list.
Settings->Browse Settings->Recursive lookup limit
Settings->Browse Settings->Recursive lookup item limit

These two settings need to be tweaked to get more songs in "Now playing" queue.

Thanks,
Diwakar
c/o Darassoft, Inc.