Subtitle issue

Diego Na

Dec 11, 2014, 1:36:01 AM12/11/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Your MediaServer: MiniDLNA 1.1.4 (patched for Samsung TV) and Twonky(WD My Cloud Latest ver.) and Serviio free ver. from Laptop

Hi

MediaHouse is very nice app!

but problem is

i use mediahouse and MXPlayer
but it can't support subtitle

when i use bubbleupnp and MXPlayer
it can show subtitle (SMI, SRT)

minidlna, twonky and serviio -> Mediahouse (NOT u.u)

i need help

how to setup mediahouse app?

Ran Chermesh

Feb 28, 2015, 8:24:53 AM2/28/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Diego,
I'm sorry' but I don;t have an answer to your question, Still, I hope you can help me.
I'm looking for the way how to start an external video played from within MediaHouse. How is done?
In addition, I found the Emit has the best capabilities of dealing with subtitles. For some reason, though, Bubleupnp fails to show it on its share list.

בתאריך יום חמישי, 11 בדצמבר 2014 בשעה 09:36:01 UTC+3, מאת Diego Na: