Thanks for help

joe vennix

Mar 19, 2017, 5:02:59 AM3/19/17
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Thanks for your consideration. My problem is the app drops out a fair bit, so I've got to re-open and re-do play list. Worse, when I leave the phone playing expecting it to sleep, it goes off! I've tried a lot of other dlna players, yours is by far the best, minus these issues.
With the issues, I'm using an older free version untill I see an update, or you give me a better idea.
Feel free to email me if you can. This forum looks great, but it's too slow to play with on phone with poor reception. I don't get the net otherwise.
Thanks anyway.
Joe.