Is it possible to save and export the configuration?

Meethos The King

Jan 23, 2018, 3:58:04 AM1/23/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Your MediaServer:

Hi, I love the app and use it constantly, thanks for this!
I use the app in PRO version on multiple devices that connect to my nas, on the main device I set the movie posters and I wonder if you can show them to other devices without having to reset them again device by device

Graham Wellington

Feb 10, 2018, 2:22:08 AM2/10/18
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
The database is stored on each device. You might be able to copy the userdata on a rooted device but that's probably more trouble than it's worth. The database tends to get corrupt eventually, anyway.