MediaHouse Pro.

Jerzy Dybczak

Jun 30, 2016, 4:19:15 AM6/30/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application

Good Morning.

I bought your program a long time ago (Media House Pro).

Unfortunately, for some time it is not available on google play!

How I can install it in Pro version? When it will be avaiable on Google Play?

Best Regards.

Gary Downes

Aug 4, 2016, 12:37:25 AM8/4/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Yes it would appear the Dev no longer seems to care that we've paid good money for the pro version and he's now decided that only one version of the app is available, and thats the one with ads that continue to make him/her money!

Gary Downes

Aug 4, 2016, 12:39:44 AM8/4/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
I've just read the Devs answer on another post. Seems Google are the culprits. Here's what he said anyways;

Google has removed the pro version. They claim that the pictures used to showcase app's feature set contains media content that developer doesn't have authority to use. I have been asking them how else will one showcase their music or video library to which they have no answer.

Thanks,
Diwakar