Album Artwork

Russsell Dahms

Dec 27, 2014, 5:23:35 PM12/27/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have changed this display setting as advised and it has had no effect.

In the music folder structure we do not have separate artworks - the images being displayed are embedded in the mp4 files.

In MediaHouse when viewed in he album display and track selection they look fine as the album display on the tablet renders the image at say 100 x 100 pixels and the song display renders them at say 40 x 40 pixels.

When on the actual music player screen they appear to be a expanded versions of the version created for the album display –not
the actual embedded image – so they are badly pixelated.

Hopefully this can be fixed?

kind regards

Russell