Receiving 500 internal server error

marijan...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2013, 9:54:09 AM3/7/13
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Your MediaServer:

I have been using Allshare for may media server and all has worked fine.
I recently received an update for Mediahouse pro and when I go to browse
I receive the following:

 Error: Action Failed(HTTP Response was: 500 internal server error)

I see the Allshare server listed on Devices but cannot browse to see content.

I downloaded and tried another app (AnDLNA) and it works.

Please help

media house

Mar 7, 2013, 2:07:49 PM3/7/13
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com

Please check if Browse setting "Server track sort" is enabled. If so disable it and then try.

Thanks
Diwakar

Alessio Ambrogi

Aug 28, 2014, 7:26:14 AM8/28/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same problem, tried to do the  "Server track sort", but still give me the error. Any other solutions?
thx

Marco Rosiglioni

Aug 31, 2014, 9:33:11 AM8/31/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi;

I bought mediahouse Pro 4 days ago, it worked fine for 2 days then always: Error: Action Failed (HTTP Response was: 500 internal server error)!

I tried the solution proposed by Diwakar, but nothing!

Help me please let the app was fantastic !!!

Thank you

Marco

Wolfgang Niggel

Nov 17, 2014, 2:28:20 AM11/17/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi diwakar,
good job and i like your app very much. But. ...
i have the same Problem.
I actually Use a Galaxy S 5 with Android version 4.4.2. And whs 2008 as media server.
I also got this message recieving 500 internal server error.
Yesterday i tried with my old HTC Desire and it worked.
Why not with Galaxy S5?
Please, i need help.
Greets
Wolfgang

Mark Layton

Dec 18, 2014, 10:24:42 AM12/18/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
I tried Diwaker's suggestions to fix it,  but I still get the error message everytime.

It gets very old having to click through all the many layers of folders to get to my media!

Diwakar, can you please look into fixing this issue as it seems to be effecting a lot of people.

Thanks!