Pro version

Martin Foster

May 28, 2016, 3:37:27 PM5/28/16
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Why does this only install the free version on a second device when I have bought the pro version?

other apps that I have bought install the full version on all my registered google account android devices.

I have reviewed your app accordingly so that others will know of this

Diwakar Bhatia

Jun 27, 2016, 1:41:42 AM6/27/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Thanks for your review. Google has removed the pro version. They claim that the pictures used to showcase app's feature set contains media content that developer doesn't have authority to use. I have been asking them how else will one showcase their music or video library to which they have no answer.

Thanks,
Diwakar