Media House Pro is abandoned?

conor....@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016, 12:49:19 AM6/20/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
The email address bounces and the paid application has been removed...

Sean Woolfenden

Jun 26, 2016, 3:39:08 PM6/26/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
same issue for me here! looks like the developer has abandoned the paid version in favour for the free add supported version?

shame as its a great app, just dont uninstall it!!!

Diwakar Bhatia

Jun 27, 2016, 1:38:06 AM6/27/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Google took it down and not the developer. They claim that the pictures used to showcase app's feature set contains media content that developer doesn't have authority to. I have been asking them how else will one showcase their music or video library ? to which they have no answer.

Thanks,
Diwakar