Purchased pro app but see "License server issues" dialog

Diwakar

Jun 27, 2012, 6:44:34 PM6/27/12
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
If you just purchased the app from play store and are seeing the "License server issues" dialog then please read further:
  • Verify that you are logged into google play with the same account that you used for purchase of the app.
  • Try uninstall and download a fresh copy of the application. Technically you should be able to install licensed version on any number of devices that you own.
  • Also sometimes the payment is still under processing during which a user sees this screen, give it sometime. This is especially true with non US credit card holders and/or new users who just created their purchase accounts with google.
  • Licensing service is a google's way of verifying that the device and logged on user is indeed the purchaser of the app. Unable to validate is sometimes returned only when google's licensing server is unreachable even when you are connected to the internet. On some of the busy days such as weekends this is common.
If you still face issues , after some time has passed then send me your purchase order number and I'll check with google as well.

thanks,
Diwakar
c/o MediaHouse
This conversation is locked