Media House Pro Hangs after Playing A Few Songs

Robert Blackwell

Jan 16, 2015, 4:31:36 PM1/16/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com

MediaServer: Twonky Media Server Version 7.2.8 - Settings for Mediahouse Pro - Media Receiver Type set to: Generic Media Player, Navigation Type set to "Classic Media"

Mobile Device: Sony T3 with MediaHouse Pro: Plays to local player (Walkman?) on T3

Wireless Router{ Netgear WND7000 running DD-WRT firmware - provides Wi-Fi service

More often than not, MediaHouse Pro will play a few songs from a playlist then hang while searching for the next song in the playlist. Attempts to stop the search are futile. I must exit the application and start it again. After a few tries it seems to be fine - it will play through the area where it encountered an issue. I've tried selecting the "Acquire Wake Lock" and  "Handle Stop Event" settings found in the Remote Player Settings without success. Any ideas what might be the cause of the problem?

FWIW: I have a Sony Media Player which is connected to the same Wi-Fi AP. It streams media from the Twonky Server without an issue.

Albert Dütting

Feb 3, 2017, 9:50:51 AM2/3/17
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
I have the same problem, playback of a folder sometimes hangs for a undefined time, sometimes it continues playing after a few minutes. I have an Ubuntu based Upnp Server with minidlna, access by WLAN on a Nexus 9, Android 7, Mediahouse Version 1.5.0 (26) Pro