MediaHouse Pro.

mendskyz

Sep 22, 2016, 8:17:12 AM9/22/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
Your MediaServer:
Mr. Bahatia,

I have been using a paid version of MediaHouse Pro for close to  2 years now.  I want to know when you are going to solve the issue that caused Google to take down your app.  You should not worry about showcasing your app right now, you should be worried about the loyal customers who purchased your app and can now not download it.  They app was fantastic, but I do NOT like the free version because of the ads and because of the inability to download the movie information.  I have a media library in excess of 300 movies, and it isn't very helpful to only be able to see titles and not the pictures and descriptions of the movies.  I would hope that you would not leave your loyal customers hanging without an acceptable solution.

Please respond and provide your plans to take care of the customers who paid for the app.

Diwakar Bhatia

Oct 6, 2016, 2:14:31 AM10/6/16
to MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application
After multiple re-submissions and discussions with google the app has been reinstated on google play store.

Thank you all for your patience,
Diwakar