MedieaHouse Search Failure

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Robert Blackwell

未读,
2015年1月24日 15:24:142015/1/24
收件人 mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Diwakar,

The following was posted in Googles MediaHouse UPnP/DLNA Application Group about a week ago;

Original Question Posted January 16, 2015;
MediaServer: Twonky Media Server Version 7.2.8 - Settings for Mediahouse Pro - Media Receiver Type set to: Generic Media Player, Navigation Type set to "Classic Media" Mobile Device: Sony T3 with MediaHouse Pro: Plays to local player (Walkman?) on T3

MediaServer: Twonky Media Server Version 7.2.8 - Settings for Mediahouse Pro - Media Receiver Type set to: Generic Media Player, Navigation Type set to "Classic Media"

Mobile Device: Sony T3 with MediaHouse Pro: Plays to local player (Walkman?) on T3

Wireless Router{ Netgear WND7000 running DD-WRT firmware - provides Wi-Fi service

A search of the media server library returns no results. I've tried keywords and full names. Same results. Why won't search return any results

You responded January 17, 2015 with;
Twonky server should be searchable. Does it say "loading please wait" and then returns empty?

I am myself using 7.2.8 Twinky version and its working perfectly for me.
My Reply to this response was;
That's exactly what the results are.  What could I check for problems. Are there log files somewhere
No Response Received from so I posted the following information January 21, 2015;
Diwakar

I'm using 7.2.8 as well as a Sony Xperia T3. The search function works perfect from other applications on the network; using Sony's Walkman application on the T3 and Kodi on a PC I'm able to search the Twonky db. MediaHouse Pro won't complete a search. The "loading please wait" screen appears and never returns a result. If I leave the device to complete a search the screen dims then blacks out. Waking the device seems to cancel the search as when its woken the search screen appears with no entries or messages. If I touch the screen to keep the screen active then the message disappears and the search seems to stop. No results are returned. Are there any logs that may be checked for possible errors? What else can I check?

Your original response provided no information to assist with troubleshoot. Subsequent requests for help have been ignored. I would like to understand why searching doesn't work from MediaHouse Pro but despite repeated requests for assistance, none has been received. With exception of search capability, the application serves me well. Should I not receive support on this issue within the next week I'll be left with no other recourse than to leave negative feedback about the application and its lack of support.

Robert Blackwell

üPlease consider the environment before printing this email

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子