Music Album Artwork Quality

Russell Dahms

Dec 27, 2014, 1:25:19 AM12/27/14
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
*Hi*

*I really like you MediaHouse android app - I use it to play my music
collection mp3 and mp4 with embedded artworks.... The artworks I have are
high quality 600 x 600 or higher pixel version artworks stored f**or my
entire music collection and they display correctly on IBM PC Windows -
ITunes - Media Monkey and other media players.*

*In your Android Media House player - both on my large screen smart phone
and the 10.7" Samsung tablet the same images do display - but with very
poor resolution - they look like they are being **re-sampled and being
displayed as say 150 x 150 or even less pixels - I can understand why this
may be a speed benefit - but can there be an option **to display at a
higher to fit screen - or original resolution?*

*Original embedded file*

Media House Display appearance of embedded file

kind regards

Russell