One more try

Benny Nielsen

Jun 21, 2015, 9:31:36 AM6/21/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Your MediaServer: iOmega iConnect  -  Mediahouse pro version 1.50.(26)  -  Router: TL-WDR4300 - Switch Sempre Switch 08 Port 10/100
sempre Switch 08 Port 10/100

I have not been using Mediahouse for a while since I kept getting error Failed to play:  -1 every time I used it. I wrote here in January but haven't had any response. So, I try again, now I have had some more toys and see if it could yield a result.

When I run Mediahouse pro, I can browse the 250GB external hard drive with (some of) my music, connected to the iOmega iConnect. No problem. But no matter what I do, pressing an album and select "Search audio and play" og I select the album and select one of the songs, I get the same error, Failed to play: -1. It is pissing me off, since I paid for this app.  Can anyone help? Is there a list of error codes somewhere? I have the impression that support is not the app-makers first priority. Hope to get some help here.

Benny, Denmark