The problem with MediaHouse devices

Martin Janda

Jan 17, 2015, 8:15:06 AM1/17/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com

have a nice day
Since the end of 2014 I MediaHouse not find any DLNA server or network television.

In doing so, I still summer me it worked without problems.

source DLNA
Synology DS213j NAS
PS3 Media Server (PC win8.1)

Phone MediaHouse android app Samsung s4 mini (4.4.2 KitKat)

TV Panasonic Viera ST50 series

On your phone, try Google AirWire DLNA and works connected with Synology NAS.

Please help

media house

Jan 23, 2015, 6:58:26 AM1/23/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com

You can try an uninstall and re-install of the app. Do you know of any of your media servers or the network received an update?

Stephen R

Feb 1, 2015, 11:52:41 PM2/1/15
to mediahouse-u...@googlegroups.com
Go to the app pane of the system settings , force quit the program and delete the app data.