Greetings

1 view

Pravin Yannawar

Feb 26, 2016, 9:03:54 PM2/26/16
to med_ima...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone one,
Thanks Dr Manjiri for initiating this. I am Researcher in the area of computer vision and pattern recognition. My WA no is +919822330739. Happy to be a member of this group.

--
Regards
Pravin Yannawar, Ph.D

On Feb 27, 2016 12:29 AM, "Dr. Jayasree Chakraborty" <jaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
        It's a great idea. Thanks for the initiative.  I am a postdoc research fellow at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer center, NY, US. Kindly add my number +12018896364

With Warm Regards,
Jayasree

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dr. Jayasree Chakraborty
Research Fellow
Hepatopancreatobiliary Service
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY 10065
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Dr S Chickerur <chick...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I work as a prof at B V Bhoomaraddi College of Engg and Technology .
My number is 9532601460

----
Satyadhyan Chickerur,Ph.D.,MBA(Edu.Mgmt)
Professor, Dept of Information Science and Engineering,
Head, Centre for High Performance Computing,
B V Bhoomaraddi College  of Engineering and Technology,
Vidyanagar, Hubli - 580031, Karnataka, India
Excuse typos sent  from my iPhone

On 26-Feb-2016, at 9:35 pm, Sudipta Mukhopadhyay <smu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello
I am Sudipta Mukhopadhyay. I am teaching in ECE, IITKGP. Mobile number is 9434705935.
With warm regards
Sudipta Mukhopadhyay
*Short reply sent from handheld

On Feb 26, 2016 7:24 AM, "Pournami P.N." <pourn...@nitc.ac.in> wrote:

Hi
I'm Pournami, Assistant Professor, NIT Calicut, Kerala.
It's good that we stay connected.
My mob number is 09995651542.

Warm regards

On Feb 26, 2016 8:39 PM, "Soumi Ray" <soumir...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi, this is 9758053137.. see if you can discover it in WA.. I don't use WA in my handset.. I use it in lapi.. so call will not work for me.

regards,
Mrs. Soumi Ray

PhD Scholar IIT Roorkee
        &
Asst. Professor
Amity School of Engineering & Technology
Delhi

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 8:01 PM, manjiri patwari <manjiri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Soumi, can u pl give me your number, ill give u a cal

On Friday, February 26, 2016, Soumi Ray <soumir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, this is Soumi, I want to join you and tried to add you in WA but no WA connection is showing against your number. Actually I can't be tracked by my number unless I do add you.

regards,
Mrs. Soumi Ray

PhD Scholar IIT Roorkee
        &
Asst. Professor
Amity School of Engineering & Technology
Delhi

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 7:47 PM, vs jayanthi <jayan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks manjiri for your initiative. I am Jayanthi. My mobile number is 09943242728.
Regards,
Jayanthi

On 26 Feb 2016 19:39, "manjiri patwari" <manjiri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
It's been a long time we haven't interacted, I hope u all r in pink of health.
Shouldn't we connect to exchange academic happenings around?Please provide me the contact details, so that I can add you on the whats up group. My cell number is 07448032081. Requesting you all to provide details and get in touch.
Regards
Manjiri Patwari-Deshpande