what's the best job for a mechanical engineer??

santosh SHARMA

Dec 2, 2010, 12:33:59 PM12/2/10
to MECHANICAL ENGG. PRACTICAL PROBLEMS
Guys what do u think is the perfect job for a mechanical engineer
completing his degree of engineering @ MEch. Engg Department
pulchowk..

lets c :D

ali jpt bhayo hai.

Bidhan

Dec 3, 2010, 1:42:33 AM12/3/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
(asst.) lecturer in private engineering colleges..... yo ni ali jpt bho :D

--
Regards,

Bidhan Rajkarnikar

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 3, 2010, 2:44:54 AM12/3/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Asst Lecturer ta paisa kamaune euta melo matra ho ni...
Some entrepreneurship nai kei ramro huncha hola.
Engineers don't do jobs but they create jobs bhanchan ni....
tara beforehand good experience in your field of interest is vital...why learn from your money when you can get paid and make mistakes and learn...
yo pani ali jpt bhayo hola hai....

Bidhan

Dec 3, 2010, 9:06:53 AM12/3/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
taile ta seriously nai vanis ni.... mero ta jpt thyo... joke haneko

--
Regards,

Bidhan Rajkarnikar

Neerad Shakya

Dec 4, 2010, 1:20:34 AM12/4/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

nothing....see...the job i am doing...thats the best job....after 4 years of hard study you realize that you studied for nothing....that's when you get pissed off.....if any of you is fully satisfied with you job (inside Nepal)....please comment... i think and i know you all will also think that this is the most jpt answer of all...but i can't overlook reality just to considered visionary and optimistic....hail hell...

santosh SHARMA

Dec 4, 2010, 2:19:40 AM12/4/10
to MECHANICAL ENGG. PRACTICAL PROBLEMS
well abt that .............. u may have a Phd degree to show
off .......... but my question is abt contribution ........... have u
contributed a little ???

the main problem is that we want a degree only for entertainment what
abt the contribution ...... this question is making me sad nowdays.

On Dec 4, 11:20 am, Neerad Shakya <neerad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Bidhan <bidhan.rajkarni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > taile ta seriously nai vanis ni.... mero ta jpt thyo... joke haneko
>
> > On 12/3/10, Ashish Ghimire <aashish.ghim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Asst Lecturer ta paisa kamaune euta melo matra ho ni...
> > > Some entrepreneurship nai kei ramro huncha hola.
> > > Engineers don't do jobs but they create jobs bhanchan ni....
> > > tara beforehand good experience in your field of interest is vital...why
> > > learn from your money when you can get paid and make mistakes and
> > learn...
> > > yo pani ali jpt bhayo hola hai....
>
> > > On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Bidhan <bidhan.rajkarni...@gmail.com>

Neerad Shakya

Dec 4, 2010, 7:05:18 AM12/4/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
ah..hola santosh...malai pani testai lagyo...
B.E. degree hath ma ta thiyo...tara na maile yaha ko tarika le kaam garna sake...na maile kei contribution nai gare...tesaile tikna ni sakina
taile chai ramro contribution dinu hai....i will ask you this question after 10 years..n that's a promise...

ani i take it as a offense that you said we want degrees of entertainment....
why did you join master's?? for entertainment...??time pass??or for the reason that it will help you in your promotion...?? or you wanted to learn?? which one??
ask yourself...you want MS in Renewable Energy Engineering or Knowledge in Renewable Energy Engineering??
be true to yourself....the arena is all yours....

santosh SHARMA

Dec 4, 2010, 12:27:07 PM12/4/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neerad ........ haha ........... pheri baja baj bhayo .........
khas ma maile bhanna khojeko maile ne sakina bhanne ho ........ i
think u were a bit tensed with my mail ...... :D
maile khas ma sad chu bhaneko becoz i too am like u unknown to where am heading.

Neerad Shakya

Dec 4, 2010, 10:36:54 PM12/4/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Haina haina sante...its not bajabaj...its a really serious question......
i am also really really upset with this situation... coz i cannot see a way out.....
Everybody should discuss this openly....At least i can know how my frens feel abt the situation themselves...

Neerad Shakya

Dec 4, 2010, 10:40:24 PM12/4/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

Do keep on posting....

santosh SHARMA

Dec 4, 2010, 11:23:52 PM12/4/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
khoi ta aaru . where are they lost .. they seem quite happy with
themselves haina ta :D

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 5, 2010, 12:46:44 AM12/5/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
neeradey le suru mai Nepal ma bhayeko le comment gar bhanera bhaneko thio ni ta..so comment garna bhayena ni....

Neerad Shakya

Dec 5, 2010, 3:24:27 AM12/5/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

kaaa maile ta anyone who is fully satisfied with their job le po comment gara bhanya thiye ta....
is nobody fully satisfied with his/her job....??afno job bata fully satisfied k Santosh matra ho ta???
la teso bhaye maile condition khulla chhodidiye...ashishe..tero pani suna na ta...what is your job satisfaction level...and why??
taile ta nepal ma ni kaam garis bidesh kaam garis...taile bhanda yesko ramro uttar kasle dina sakchha ra??

tara we want true answer and hope that will guide us and orient my mind as welll...which is very necessary...at least for me for the time being hai...

Bikram Prajapati

Dec 5, 2010, 10:26:22 PM12/5/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Neerad, i need your number.
ani taila komatsu kina chodeko...

--
Bikram Prajapati

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 3:02:21 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

Again...my number is 9803316438 and my home no. is 4376440...
ani tei ho bikram...khas ma padna ko lagi chhodya ho job...
aba taile sodhlas....apply garna job nai kina chhodnu paryo bhanera....tyo chai kina bhanda kheri malai tyaha ko taal dekhera kaam garnai man lagena....its filled with incompetent hypocrites....boss haru pani lunatic chha.....
pahilai chhodinthe......khas ma Pramod dai ra ek dui jana ramro colleagues haru pani bhayera matra basi ra thiye.....

la la ...ta chai ramrari kaam gar....
ani do call sometime hai ta...

~Neerad

santosh SHARMA

Dec 6, 2010, 3:09:47 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
bikram joins komatsu ..... ho ????

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 3:12:42 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
haina hola....and i suggest don't......

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 6, 2010, 7:23:06 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
I was not fully satisfied when I was in Nepal with my job but yes there was a good level of satisfaction.
Frankly speaking I was very happy as I was contributing in a way to community..That is why I in person prefer community job where  there is interaction with the community...
Atleast some percent of your knowledge comes in implementation to help people to build dreams....
And I won't lie money was also good..that might be another factor to boost up my satisfaction.
Then why am I here is another issue...You remember I used to tell I will work in Nepal and not go else where.
I was not hypocrite but when the opportunity came I chosed Thailand because I wanted to know the style of work in here.
Am I satisfied now? If I get a good opportunity in Nepal which I am  looking for I will be back to grab it...But yes I am satisfied to some extent as I am learnning the way of work and the work itself............

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 6, 2010, 7:23:53 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
And please these things are to be discussed here only and not in facebook hai..A humble request to all.....

anil maharjan

Dec 6, 2010, 8:22:48 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

Dear all 060....
actually ya ke hundai chha bhanera mailae aagadi dekhi mail haru padhe ani finally i found you guys the innovative... yar.. guff nabhayae ko ni dherai bhai sakyo ... salae bikram ta balai diyera basechha... ani aba ta sudip chadai "papa bangaya" gana gaudai aaucha, sailendra ko aafnai prblm chha and dallae mula ... sarkari jagere ko pahal, ghimire ko pahal ra neerade ko pahal bata chai you forum maja lae aagadi badhi aarako dekhe ..

ali khallo lagi ra cha
ke napugeko jasto... ali professional huna khojne but incomplete nai chha
and malai ni interest jagna thalyo...

who ever is the admin of the group will you plz add my id anil....@gmail.com coz' yo yahoo ma tyati saro chalaudina ke
hai ta

la aaba fodam aafno budhi yaha ....
for the first ...
aaja ko mero presentation slide ma attach gardai chhu .. it went well

:D
koi koi contribution garnae kura gardai thiyo ... hit the iron when its hot.....just ali jod pugena jasto chha hai.... la ghaan lae hanam na saano hammar lae sake na bhanae

jai hos saab ko...

Dec 6, 2010, 9:57:12 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

good anil....i went through your slides.....it took me a while to understand....k garne dimag nai bhutte bhaisakyo...and finally i understood...it's a really innovative issue...and indeed an issue to think over....i have downloaded it and stored in my pc for my future reference (in case i need it) ...malai copyright nala hai.... :P

ani euta suggestion....presentation ma usually key points ra illustrations matra hune bhakeko le hamlai yettikai bujna garo hunchha...so next time you post something, do write some lines abt the presentation...like what is it about...why is it for...any information which will prepare the reader and even kindle interest to go through your ppts hai ta....good going...keep on posting....

Neerad

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 10:01:45 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
@AASHISH: really felt nice that you enjoyed working in Nepal and you are willing to come back......and also nice to know that you are enjoying your job in thailand....bahira kaam garnu naramro haina.....it gives you a lot good exposure...and later you can implement it here.....tero ikchhya pura hos and may you get the job here itself with a good pay scale (coz that really matters)....ok gud luck...keep on posting.

Shanti Prajapati

Dec 6, 2010, 10:36:12 AM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
gre words kati kam lagcha hai neerad...specially to define a person
negatively...:)...yes...the world is full of hypocrites...specially my
college too...

Anuj Shrestha

Dec 6, 2010, 12:22:01 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
yesto yyhyaat question raakhne ko psycho ho?? Job pani kunai perfect huncha ra? nothing as such.. all jobs sucks.. extra burden of tensions and the worst feeling of working with freaking hypocrite colleagues and bosses..
baru aafnai gara.. the best job is self emplyment.. tension linay bhaye aafno matra linay ni ti boss bhanaauda ka gaali galoch ani office ko tension kina bithha ma bokhnu?
no job is right for a mechanical engineer unless the office is self owned.

saurabh thaiba

Dec 6, 2010, 2:00:27 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Ma ta jobless so no comments...Yeso Sathi haru ko Comment herda ta job nagarekai thik huncha jasto cha...
--
sAuRaBh

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 6, 2010, 9:24:12 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
@Anil: This was a nice post...Liked it...
It will give this group a rythm.....Ani anil as neerad said halka elaborate gares hai....huna ta you started the trend but also...hahaha
@Laambu: Yes no job is perfect as no hunman is perfect but what counts is the level of satisfaction...what I say is when you can learn and make mistakes in others stake why use your own...this is our learning phase so no worries and no hurries...still a year or two then you can be independent....thats what i think...might be wrong hai....
@shanti: aba GRE words hernai paerne bhayo yaar..hami jasta GRE nagareka lai ta garo hucha tyaso bhaye express huna...ki kaso...just kidding....by the way tero experience pani lekh..teaching profession ma sab bhanda badi lageko tai chas...
@Thaibe: You can learn from your own experience more..haina ra...ago le polcha bhanne taha cha tara jalan taha pauna ta ekchoti aago chunai parcha ni haina....
@Neerad: Tero active participation le things are looking good....keep it up dude....

Anuj Shrestha

Dec 6, 2010, 9:52:32 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Ashish my friend.. at the end of the day, all sorts of jobs are the same.. u try to do something and yer stopped.. whatever job i did, satisfaction level ZERO.. for me. You are completely wrong, i thinks.

santosh SHARMA

Dec 6, 2010, 10:03:00 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
am liking all this :D

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Ashish Ghimire

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 6, 2010, 10:27:41 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Look Anuj I enjoyed the work I did in Nepal... At least some percentage of my knowledge was coming handy to community...
I did something meaningful...though the output was not 100%...At least in some places it changed the lifestyle of few peoples... Some dreams came true...
Aba yaha ko kura garchas bhane I am learning... So am happy about that...

Anuj Shrestha

Dec 6, 2010, 10:34:53 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Ghimire, i thought the question was all about the perfect job for a mechanical engineer... dun give me your bullshit about levels of satisfaction, changing lives,, and doing good for the fucked up community and all..
No job is perfect.. that's it. Every job and their heads suck.

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 10:47:28 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

hahaha.....Anuz is my buddy.....anuz is my buddy....totally agreed with him....la bhan anuze ka khanchhas tumbaa

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 10:52:14 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

@shanti: ha ha... rag hanne malai....??mero english testo naramro ni chhaina....GRE padhdai leknu parne... ;p
ani timro ta college ma padaune job ho ni...so i think most of the time you will remain independent...tei pani colleagues sanga yesto complain...??

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 6, 2010, 11:35:07 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

Laambu taile sayad mero agadi ko reply padinas...
Here it is....
Asst Lecturer ta paisa kamaune euta melo matra ho ni...
Some entrepreneurship nai kei ramro huncha hola.
Engineers don't do jobs but they create jobs bhanchan ni....
tara beforehand good experience in your field of interest is vital...why learn from your money when you can get paid and make mistakes and learn...
yo pani ali jpt bhayo hola hai....
tyas pachi pani yo kura lambidai gayera Neerad le satisfaction ko kura garyo and then that was my answer which you opposed...
All has there own thinking and can say it loud...You don't agree, don't accept but don't say that the idea won't worth a thing...

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 11:37:28 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
la la ashishe...chadai entrepreneur banes ani malai jagir diyes...i also wanna commit mistakes and learn with your money....

Shanti Prajapati

Dec 6, 2010, 11:48:06 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
so nice to c all d conversations rolling...
@neerad:i knw ur eng is so good...congrats...
Teaching bhae ni k garne..office bahnda kum chaina...juniorlai ta
pelnai khojne jahan bhae ni...arulai bakra banaera afno swartha pura
garna khojne mancheharuko kumi chaina yaha...:)

Neerad Shakya

Dec 6, 2010, 11:55:34 PM12/6/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
>@shanti::: ajja satire handaichhau malai...?? anyways....liking everything here in this group now...keep on posting...
ani mahila engineer ko tarfa bata shanti ko matra pratinidhitwa bhayo ni....entrepreneurship kai kura chala thalisake pachhi ta hamro one and only MBA martina jee kata hunuhunchha ni....ki chhaina yesma member....Ashise...

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 7, 2010, 12:00:56 AM12/7/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
martina raina raicha...la ma add garchu..

Neerad Shakya

Dec 7, 2010, 12:06:07 AM12/7/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

ah....so just read somewhere that the job satisfaction level in India is quite high now a days....3rd year ka engineering students haru le nai lakhau ko job pacuchha re....hamro nepal ma chai BE graduate le job khonja jaada i pani starting salary 10 hajar pani dina hichkichauchhan...kina hola huh??
Salary ramro bhaye expatriates ko samasya samadhan hunchha hola???

Kamalesh Shah

Dec 10, 2010, 10:26:45 PM12/10/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
Mainly forging, casting, fabrication and machining. hunuparne ho.

Ashish Ghimire

Dec 11, 2010, 9:48:02 PM12/11/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
arko bhaneko machining shop pani ramro option ho jasto lagcha malai

Neerad Shakya

Dec 12, 2010, 1:24:56 AM12/12/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com
ho ho thik bhanis asishe...ek dum ramro option...ta yesto brilliant ta thiyinas pahila??
jun desh ma 12 nai month minimum 3 hrs dekhi maximum 20+ hrs samma loadshedding hunchha...tyaha machining workshop???
bhayeko manufacturing/machining company haru ta political instability...union ko jhai jhagada ra nepali haru lai apurba gift...loadshedding le...minimum organization running cost dhari uthauna nasakera dhamadham banda bhairachha...aja machining workshop kholne....aijo Nepal...garera dekha...

Neerad Shakya

Dec 12, 2010, 1:30:40 AM12/12/10
to mechpr...@googlegroups.com

ek tal KOMATSU ma..high pressure hose manufacturing machine install garna malaysia bata engineers ra trainers haru aaka thiye...NEA ko jpt voltage le jhandai lakhau parne machine bigriyo...ani generator bata kaam garnu paryo...chhakka pare tiniharu...NEA ko jpt power cut ra voltage fluctuation lai tackle garna main sever ma 1.5 lakh parne UPS rakhya chha...tyo ta 3 choti bigriyo tei voltage fluctuation le garda...achel ta voltage fluctuation bhayeki server nai off garera rakhchha KOMATSU ma...japanese, singaporean  haru ta chhakka parera haschhan...thukka lajai mardo...