Anyone want to give a talk on JMH at an NYC meetup?

Carlo Barbara

Apr 27, 2015, 3:06:40 PM4/27/15
to mechanica...@googlegroups.com
Apologies if this considered off topic, I won't do it again if people tell me it's a problem.

We have started using JMH in Dropwizard, and I thought it would be a interesting topic to have a meetup on.

Since I have seen the topic come up a few time on this list, I thought I would ask this question here. Is there anyone who has used JMH in ernest that would be willing to give a talk in NYC? We can provide pizza, beer, and space.

thanks,
-Carlo

Martin Thompson

Apr 27, 2015, 3:12:17 PM4/27/15
to mechanica...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlo,

I'd prefer if the group was not used for meet up requests. It can quickly become a slippery slope.

Martin...