Re: Open source sharding framework ?

Message has been deleted

Martin Thompson

Dec 3, 2016, 4:41:48 PM12/3/16
to mechanical-sympathy
That feels more like a question for Stackoverflow.

On Saturday, 3 December 2016 21:10:41 UTC, Dorian Hoxha wrote:
Hi,

Is there any ? I'd like to build a simple db and also do sharding on it but I don't want to develop it. I know that no magical sharding exists.
There is redis 4 with it's modules api, but it's in-memory + the cluster can miss writes.
There is also dynomitedb but you can't up/down scale a cluster (have to migrate to new one) and no multithreading.

Is there something like those in a fast-enough language like c,c++,java,golang,rust ?

Thanks