UK ONLY! HELP INVEST IN ME WIN £200 TOWARDS BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH

1 view

mecfscomps

May 20, 2013, 3:39:29 PM5/20/13
to me-cfs-charity-competitio...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

First of all - well done for your voting in April's online competition to win £2000 for Invest in ME - we came first and won two grand toward biomedical research! Unfortunately no other ME charities registered for the May run of the same competition, but we hope to have some in next months comp, so I will email you about that at the start of June.

Right now there is a small competition, open to the UK only!
HELP INVEST IN ME WIN £200 TOWARDS BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH in the Easyfundraising High 5 Contest.

You just Like the page in Facebook and fill in your name and email and type "Invest in ME" in the chosen charity field, and submit. It's only £200 but it all adds up!

Thanks!