Well done everyone!

mecfscomps

Apr 2, 2013, 7:14:01 AM4/2/13
to me-cfs-charity-competitio...@googlegroups.com
Well done everyone for all the votes you gave the National ME/FM Action Network over the last few weeks.
The competition has now reached its end and votes are being reviewed. That means we wont know for sure that we didn't get a top three space until the 29th April, and even if we were outside the top three, we will find out on that date if we won one of the bonus prices, or not. I will let you know the result at that time.

Regarding this email reminder group, my intention is to continue to use this group for reminders to future ME/CFS/FM competitions. If you don't want reminders for future competitions then you can leave the group at any time you like, but I hope you will stay!

Thanks, and again - well done!