Final voting round to win $100,000 for ME/FM research

mecfscomps

Dec 7, 2014, 2:54:43 PM12/7/14
to me-cfs-charity-competitio...@googlegroups.com
I've not been on top of this, sorry.  BUT, we are in the semi-finals and voting is already underway. We are currently in 15th place and have been knocking around 15-21th place.

The top 20 will become Finalists and it is then down to the judges to determine how much each of the 20 "winners" gets. Each Finalist is guaranteed $5,000 and could win up to $100,000!

Here is the link to vote:
https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf19712.

Voting runs until the 10th Dec. You can vote each day. We just need to stay in the top twenty and every vote really does count! We don't want to finish 21st.