Whole Foods Silver Spring Peregrine Falcon

34 просмотра

Rob Hilton

не прочитано,
18 окт. 2017 г., 08:39:2818.10.2017
– mdbi...@googlegroups.com
At about 7:45 this morning I saw an adult Peregrine Falcon perched on top of the cross on top of the Saint Michael the Archangel Catholic Church, which is on the north side of Wayne Avenue (805) and on the east side of the Whole Foods/Strosnider's parking lot in downtown Silver Spring.  It was silent, and preening.  This is the first time in just over a year I have seen a peregrine around the Whole Foods parking lot, and is just a day and a half after two adults flew over my street.

Rob Hilton
Silver Spring
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору