Bell's Bireo at Arb.

Hugh McGuinness

Oct 12, 2015, 11:51:07 AM10/12/15
to 'andrew. clemens' via Maryland & DC Birding
About 30 minutes ago I found what appears to be an immature eastern bells vireo at the national Arboretum. Come in the New York Ave. entrance, and pull into the parking lot immediately on the right. The bird was seen in the scrub along and beyond the chain-link fence to the west, which encloses some weird round brick buildings. I got a couple of lousy out of focus photographs but have to leave. I have left Sharon Forsyth Adam Parr and Nick Lund looking for the bird.

Good birding to all.

Sent from my iPhone

Hugh McGuinness

Oct 12, 2015, 2:24:39 PM10/12/15
to MDBirds
The BELL'S VIREO at the National Arboretum in DC continues to make sporadic appearances inside the chain link fence west of the parking lot that is on the right when you enter from New York Avenue. So far everyone who has been there has seen the bird.

Hugh
--
Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.