SPRING Delmarva Birding Weekend: April 26-29, 2018

Jim Rapp

Apr 24, 2018, 6:15:19 AM4/24/18
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com

The birds are here and the weather is clear (mostly) for the 23rd annual Spring Delmarva Birding Weekend!

New spring migrants are arriving each day, and our guides are eager to share them with you this weekend. We'll be birding by boat, kayak and on foot from Bombay Hook NWR all the way to Smith Island during our fantastic four-day event. Visiting birders can socialize at Tally Rallies hosted at dockside restaurants. 182 species were tallied during our 22nd annual Spring DBW in 2017. All trips are available a la carte, so you can sign up for one, two or up to eight field trips!

Register now at www.DelmarvaBirding.com. We are excited to go birding with you this weekend!

Jim Rapp
dlited...@comcast.net
443-614-0261