FW: eBird Report - 6553 Mallard Lane, Lothian, MD 20711, Apr 27, 2017

George Jett

Apr 27, 2017, 9:21:16 AM4/27/17
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com, md-...@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Brewer
Folks

A couple FOY birds arrived at Lothian this AM. Green Heron, and Gray Catbird. The others have been around or a few moving through. Still slow here.

George

Apr 27, 2017, 10:11:06 AM4/27/17
to George Jett, mdbi...@googlegroups.com, md-...@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Brewer
I heard a common loon calling from the wetlands behind my house, North Beach, Maryland yesterday morning. It is a first for me.
 Do I need to be concerned that it landed during the heavy rains and can't find an area where it can get airborne again? or will it swim and walk through the uplands to get out to the beachfront?
Thanks,
Lisa Bierer-Garrett

Posted by: "George Jett" <gmj...@verizon.net>

.