Horned Larks in Upperco

shaw...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2015, 10:58:12 AM2/24/15
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
Spotted two Horned Larks this morning in the fields along Byerly Rd. between Old Hanover and Dover Roads. They generally stay close to the road when the snow is covering the ground.

John Boo

Feb 24, 2015, 8:42:45 PM2/24/15
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 10:58:12 AM UTC-5, shaw...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Spotted two Horned Larks this morning in the fields along Byerly Rd. between Old Hanover and Dover Roads. They generally stay close to the road when the snow is covering the ground.

Two still there at 2:30 this afternoon. Many thanks for the heads up!

John Boo
Lutherville

Michael Bradley

Feb 25, 2015, 4:10:20 PM2/25/15
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up... Went there at 10am and the Horned Lark were in the unpaved parking lot of the Yellow and red farm machine building... Also I got an American Pipit in a drive way closer to Old Hanover rd...

Bird On!
Michael