Konterra Rough-legs

Rodney Burley

Feb 25, 2015, 12:32:12 PM2/25/15
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, any update on these birds? Did anyone see any of the or any of the Short-eared Owls yesterday??

Rod Burley
Laurel,MD

Janet Millenson

Feb 25, 2015, 1:24:17 PM2/25/15
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
No luck yesterday in late morning. However, I did get a nice look at a juvenile Harrier hunting over the fields. Two other raptors were too distant to identify, but one was probably a Red-tail.

-Janet Millenson
--
-

Kurt Schwarz

Feb 25, 2015, 1:59:01 PM2/25/15
to Janet Millenson, mdbi...@googlegroups.com
Jay Sheppard saw two Rough-legs at Konterra early this afternoon.

A friend and I plan to arrive about 5:00 and hopefully score SE Owls as well.

Kurt Schwarz
Ellicott City, Howard
goawaybird at verizon dot net

Dan Small

Feb 25, 2015, 2:00:54 PM2/25/15
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
Maren Gimpel and I were there yesterday (2/24) afternoon and did not see any Rough-legged Hawks or Short-eared Owls.

Dan Small
Chestertown, MD