Screech Owl Party

Frank Boyle

Jul 26, 2016, 3:35:56 AM7/26/16
to Maryland Birds & Birding
I'm up early to get ready for work, and right now out in the meadow tree lines there are at least three screech owls having a great time. They are making noises I must say I have never heard before, along with the more familiar toots and whinnies. Gotta love it!

Frank

Frank Boyle
Broken Wallet Farm
Rohrersville, MD

Sent from my iPhone

Suzanne Richman

Jul 26, 2016, 10:17:33 AM7/26/16
to Frank Boyle, Maryland Birds & Birding

So, Frank, when are you having a bird walk at your property?

Suzanne

Jul 26, 2016, 4:14:52 PM7/26/16
to Maryland & DC Birding, raven...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 10:17:33 AM UTC-4, Suzanne Richman wrote:
> So, Frank, when are you having a bird walk at your property?
>

> Suzanne

sign us up for the bird walk! Val an I have been searching for the Screech Owls for over 3 years now...... no luck! we spotted one at Bombay.... but the pictures were terrible.

Warblerick

Jul 26, 2016, 10:26:40 PM7/26/16
to Maryland & DC Birding
When's the birdwalk Frank?

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD

Frank Boyle

Jul 29, 2016, 9:33:56 PM7/29/16
to Warblerick, Maryland & DC Birding
Ahem. I said the Screech Owls were having a party. I have no bird walks. I did have a fever that night and I still have the creeping crud. Besides, the owls usually get noisy at 3:00 AM 'till dawn.

Carry on, nothing to see here :p

Frank

Frank Boyle
Broken Wallet Farm
Rohrersville, MD

Sent from my iPhone

Warblerick

Jul 29, 2016, 11:00:28 PM7/29/16
to Maryland & DC Birding

Yeah, Nancy and I both got the creeping cruds too. Feel better. Then we can have a Screech Owl party....

Rick Sussman
Woodbine,MD