Bells Vireo update

Hugh McGuinness

Oct 12, 2015, 12:33:09 PM10/12/15
to 'andrew. clemens' via Maryland & DC Birding
Bird was seen along fence line 20 minutes ago. Nick Lund got one ok photo, but good photos still needed. Several people are currently sitting vigil.

Sent from my iPhone

Alex Wiebe

Oct 12, 2015, 3:46:43 PM10/12/15
to Maryland & DC Birding
Bell's Vireo still present at the same location at 3:45 pm. Great find Hugh!

Alex Wiebe
Takoma Park, MD

Martin Sneary

Oct 12, 2015, 5:31:18 PM10/12/15
to Maryland & DC Birding
I've just posted some photos of Hugh's great find on my web site...

http://www.natureintheframe.com

I was glad to be back in time for this one, having missed a few DC goodies over the past 2 1/2 weeks.

Good birding!

Martin

Gail B. Mackiernan %3Ckatahdinss%40comcast.net%3E

Oct 12, 2015, 6:07:22 PM10/12/15
to Maryland & DC Birding
Calling and short song sequences (but not showing) at 4:50 -- appeared to be in or near goldenrod patch on far side of fence somewhat to the left of the bare dirt mound which is obvious on the parking lot side of fence. Might have eventually come out but we had to leave at 5, when Arboretum closes.

Gail Mackiernan and Barry Cooper
Colesville, MD