[FR] WCSP by the 1/2 dzn & FOY female Hummer

JAMES SPEICHER

May 4, 2016, 2:27:47 PM5/4/16
to Maryland & DC Birding
I had SIX White-crowned Sparrows at the feeder this morning - more by
a factor of 2 than I had at one time all winter!

Also noted first female RTHB visiting the feeder [humzinger 3 port]
several times this morning. The male that visited the feeder 2x on
4/24 had not shown itself since and had likely moved on.

Still no RBGB here :(

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County
WA Co. MOS member

jcdlm...@aol.com

May 4, 2016, 2:41:37 PM5/4/16
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com, jugor...@gmail.com

Nice! I had 2 adult White-crowns and a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak at the feeder this morning.

Joel Martin
Catonsville MD

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Warblerick

May 4, 2016, 3:40:16 PM5/4/16
to Maryland & DC Birding
2 adult White-crowns today under my feeders as well. Grosbeakless here too.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, Carroll County

Warblerick

May 4, 2016, 3:48:29 PM5/4/16
to Maryland & DC Birding
One is singing from one of my large hollies right now. What a fantastic song!

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, Md