Fugitive SHARE button on eBird - help!

JAMES SPEICHER

Feb 20, 2018, 9:33:09 PM2/20/18
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com
One of the C & O counters has been unable to SHARE his checklists with
me because his version of eBird lacks a SHARE option.

Does anybody know what could be going on and how to fix this?

At the end of the forwarded message is this text:

Subject: eBird Report - Mile 71, Jan 27, 2018

Mile 71, Washington, Maryland, US
Jan 27, 2018 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.0 mile(s)
Comments: C&O towpath January count
18 species

Canada Goose 12
Common Goldeneye 12 We often see many GoldenEyes on the Potomac
for this count.
Common Merganser 2
Black Vulture 3
Turkey Vulture 3
Red-tailed Hawk 3
Red-bellied Woodpecker 2
Downy Woodpecker 3
Pileated Woodpecker 2
American Crow 12
Carolina Chickadee 9
Tufted Titmouse 3
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
Brown Creeper 1
Carolina Wren 6
Eastern Bluebird 1
White-throated Sparrow 2
Northern Cardinal 1

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42276189

James Tyler Bell

Feb 20, 2018, 9:47:16 PM2/20/18
to mdbi...@googlegroups.com, JAMES SPEICHER
There are two ways to share a checklist. When you complete it, it will prompt you to share on the top right of the page. Or, they can go into My eBird, Manage My Checklists (on the right) and the checklists will all show up as separate lines with a share option. I'm guessing that their browser is out of date and needs to be updated. That's the first thing I'd suggest before they do the others. Or try a different browser and see if the problem persists.

Tyler Bell
jtyle...@yahoo.com
California, Maryland

JAMES SPEICHER

Feb 20, 2018, 10:00:57 PM2/20/18
to James Tyler Bell, mdbi...@googlegroups.com
I should have attached my "Checklist Sharing" tutorial JPG, which
shows what Bill is unable to do...Jim

On 2/20/18, James Tyler Bell <jtyle...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There are two ways to share a checklist. When you complete it, it will
> prompt you to share on the top right of the page. Or, they can go into My
> eBird, Manage My Checklists (on the right) and the checklists will all show
> up as separate lines with a share option. I'm guessing that their browser is
> out of date and needs to be updated. That's the first thing I'd suggest
> before they do the others. Or try a different browser and see if the problem
> persists.
>
> Tyler Belljty...@yahoo.com
Checklist Sharing.jpg