Happy Birthday Terrence Johnson (Cop Killer)

Ken M.

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

upyerz wrote:

> Happy Birthday Terrence Johnson. You got what you deserved most
> for your birthday -- Justice.
>
> You were a coward. At least you spared the taxpayers for the cost of
> a bullet to end your miserable life. Thank God the Police did not have
> to kill you because every liberal, politically correct organization
> in the world would be here pissing and moaning that the police
> finally did you in.
>
> I suspect Jesse Jackson will be on the scene at any moment.
>
> Your lawyer, the bleeding heart liberal who secured your release,
> he just can't accept the fact that you committed this robbery and
> then killed yourself. He is naive and does not wish to admit that he
> was wrong. It's politically correct to place the blame on the police
> for his death. His lawyer just can't bear the thought that he was
> wrong.
>
> I would have much rather seen the people, who you held the gun to their
> heads and threatened, take it away from you, stomp your miserable ass
> and then blown your "F----ing head off" Your words Terrence not mine.
>
> What a waste.... we coddled your ass in jail, feed, clothed you,
> educated you and let you go from all responsibility for murdering two
> policemen.
>
> They and their families never received justice. You should have been
> sent to the gas chamber a long time ago. It is a kind of poetic
> justice as now you will never see a dime of the two million dollars for
> the rights to your life story you were to have received thus profiting
> from your crime.
>
> And those who would endeavor to glorify you in such a film and further
> their liberal, politically correct agenda shall not profit either.
>
> Bon Voyage Coward!!! Good riddens!

Well, you are certainly "blunt" about what you have to say. I think
the Terrance Johnson "saga" helped to polarize the blacks and whites
in the area -- twenty years ago -- when he claimed he was being
beaten up by the cops in the processing room.

I think it's only a shame that, given what happened, he did not
"pick up the pieces" and move ahead with his life.

Now, I've heard that three suspects have been arrested for shooting
the off-duty DC officer in Prince George's County on Wednesday, and
two of them are were already out on BOND from previous charges.

This "cop killing" epidemic has got to stop. Our criminal justice
system has failed, once again, and is looking like a "joke" to all
responsible citizens -- who obey the laws!

(Ken)

Bradley Barkett

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

Repeat offenders are not humans who have made mistakes. They are
incorrigible ANIMALS and are a burden on our society. I don't care WHAT
liberal psychology you have to justify the REASONS for the develoment of a
man into a monster--whatever background traumas--economic reasons--the
smallest violin plays for violators of human rights. The blind and
dogmatic crusaders for "wholistic social understanding" should try
getting MUGGED, to help them bond with their subjects...it becomes too
REAL for marches, rallies, and lobbying then...

And the WORST thing is that people EXIST who need to be taught not to kill
their fellow man. Go on, Ken M.

Ken M. (speed...@worldnet.att.net) wrote:

--
,--------------------------------------,
| Bradley A. Barkett |

Ken M.

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

Bradley Barkett wrote:

> Repeat offenders are not humans who have made mistakes. They are
> incorrigible ANIMALS and are a burden on our society. I don't care WHAT
> liberal psychology you have to justify the REASONS for the develoment
> of a man into a monster--whatever background traumas--economic
> reasons--the smallest violin plays for violators of human rights. The
> blind and dogmatic crusaders for "wholistic social understanding"
> should try getting MUGGED, to help them bond with their subjects...it
> becomes too REAL for marches, rallies, and lobbying then...
>
> And the WORST thing is that people EXIST who need to be taught not to
> kill their fellow man. Go on, Ken M.

No argument from me. I think it's a shame (or maybe sham) that our
criminal justice system -- simply isn't working.

(Ken)

Tchaka

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

On 1 Mar 1997 06:31:40 GMT, Bradley Barkett was nearly hit by a stray
bullet while writing:

>Repeat offenders are not humans who have made mistakes. They are
>incorrigible ANIMALS and are a burden on our society. I don't care WHAT
>liberal psychology you have to justify the REASONS for the develoment of a
>man into a monster--whatever background traumas--economic reasons--the
>smallest violin plays for violators of human rights.

Nor do you care that you're making assumptions. Not every single
criminal is incorrigible. As someone noted, the guys who killed
Officer Oliver had numerous prior offences. What if the system had
worked and those guys were incarcerated rather than just walking out?

>And the WORST thing is that people EXIST who need to be taught not to kill
>their fellow man.

Very true and very sad, but no proof that those people are
incorrigible.

Tchaka
Go Hoos!

Steve

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

Three-D Entertainment wrote:

> Although I don't agree with Terrence robbing the bank, it amazes me that
> no one seems to understand the fact that if PG police would have done
> their job in the 70's (take the suspect into custody, PUT THEM IN A
> HOLDING CELL until his parents or lawyer arrived, especially since he
> and his brother were minors, and NOT BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM (and
> whether you want to believe this is the case or not, it happened then
> and it still happens today to innocent people (remember Jeffery
> Gilbert)) NONE of this would have happened. He would not have had any
> reason to shoot two cops, he would not have went to jail, he would not
> be directing all of this attention to himself, even after he's dead.
> This is a tragedy all the way around and contrary to what the media, and
> the police, and whoever else may feel, the police also have their price
> to pay for their part in turning him into this "animal" (as certain
> people like to call him) and I hope they realize it, unfortunately I
> don't think they do or ever will.

Society is to blame, huh???? Grow up and smarten up!
Terrance Johnson was an animal, in no way a human being and deserved to
die! I only wish it had happened in the early 70's before he murdered
the two officers!

> Just my two cents.

That info/opinion wasn't worth the 2 cents.

skiz

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

Yeh Terrence Johnson was an asshole, for taking the coins, but the two
cops were probably also assholes trying to have some fun in kicking
someones ass. Lets face it we all have gotten a kick out of kicking
someones ass simply because we could. This was probably the case with the
cops but it got them killed. Face the fact that if you were in jail
getting the shit beat out of you, you too would defend yourself in any
way possible. But I admit that TJ was probably stupid to get himself
arrested anyway, common sense should tell a person that to stay out of
trouble dont get into trouble. TJ knew the law, and he broke it. It got
him in trouble, he obviously was unfamiliar with common sense. That
crime he commited got his ass kicked, it got two cops killed and finally
got him killed. The two cops were too probably lacking some common
sense, it got them killed..

Ken M.

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

skiz wrote:

> Yeh Terrence Johnson was an asshole, for taking the coins, but the two
> cops were probably also assholes trying to have some fun in kicking
> someones ass. Lets face it we all have gotten a kick out of kicking
> someones ass simply because we could. This was probably the case with
> the cops but it got them killed. Face the fact that if you were in jail
> getting the shit beat out of you, you too would defend yourself in any
> way possible. But I admit that TJ was probably stupid to get himself
> arrested anyway, common sense should tell a person that to stay out of
> trouble dont get into trouble. TJ knew the law, and he broke it. It got
> him in trouble, he obviously was unfamiliar with common sense. That
> crime he commited got his ass kicked, it got two cops killed and
> finally got him killed. The two cops were too probably lacking some
> common sense, it got them killed..

Do you actually believe the two cops were beating Terrance Johnson? You
mean -- you believe someone who kills two cops, goes to prison,
gets an early release, obtains a college degree in prison, then is
stupid and psychotic enough to rob a bank?

You if believe Terrance Johnson, you'd believe just about anyone!

(Ken)

Steve

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

skiz wrote:
> lets face it we all have gotten a kick out of kicking

> someones ass simply because we could.

Speak for yourself....I have people stuffed and cuffed quite
often...have I EVER laid a hand on them??? NO!

No need...my job is to apprehend...they are in custody...job over...NO
need to whack on them...sheesh

Debra A. Dempsey

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

skiz wrote:

> Steve <stev...@pop.erols.com> wrote:
> >Three-D Entertainment wrote:
> >>
> >> Although I don't agree with Terrence robbing the bank, it amazes me that
> >> no one seems to understand the fact that if PG police would have done
> >> their job in the 70's (take the suspect into custody, PUT THEM IN A
> >> HOLDING CELL until his parents or lawyer arrived, especially since he
> >> and his brother were minors, and NOT BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM (and
> >> whether you want to believe this is the case or not, it happened then
> >> and it still happens today to innocent people (remember Jeffery
> >> Gilbert)) NONE of this would have happened. He would not have had any
> >> reason to shoot two cops, he would not have went to jail, he would not
> >> be directing all of this attention to himself, even after he's dead.
> >> This is a tragedy all the way around and contrary to what the media, and
> >> the police, and whoever else may feel, the police also have their price
> >> to pay for their part in turning him into this "animal" (as certain
> >> people like to call him) and I hope they realize it, unfortunately I
> >> don't think they do or ever will.
> >
> >Society is to blame, huh???? Grow up and smarten up!
> >Terrance Johnson was an animal, in no way a human being and deserved to
> >die! I only wish it had happened in the early 70's before he murdered
> >the two officers!
> >
> >> Just my two cents.
> >
> >That info/opinion wasn't worth the 2 cents.
>
> Yeh Terrence Johnson was an asshole, for taking the coins, but the two
> cops were probably also assholes trying to have some fun in kicking
> someones ass. Lets face it we all have gotten a kick out of kicking
> someones ass simply because we could. This was probably the case with the
> cops but it got them killed. Face the fact that if you were in jail
> getting the shit beat out of you, you too would defend yourself in any
> way possible. But I admit that TJ was probably stupid to get himself
> arrested anyway, common sense should tell a person that to stay out of
> trouble dont get into trouble. TJ knew the law, and he broke it. It got
> him in trouble, he obviously was unfamiliar with common sense. That
> crime he commited got his ass kicked, it got two cops killed and finally
> got him killed. The two cops were too probably lacking some common
> sense, it got them killed..

Terrance Johnson did not get assaulted by either Rusty Claggett or Brian
Swart. He was AFRAID they would harm him. At the time, Rusty was
booking Johnson and Brian was with his brother in another room. There
was a struggle, and Johnson got ahold of Rusty's gun (before the holster
safety catch was developed) and shot him. He was trying to escape, and
as Brian responded to the shots, he was shot in the doorway of the room.
Detectives in the police station were able to apprehend Johnson before
he fled the police station.

I can tell you that the officers were NOT assholes. Both were very
proud to be officers, and this was what they had both wanted to do since
high school. They were the sons of police officers. I knew Brian, and
I know that he would not have "gotten a kick out of kicking someone's
ass simply because he could".

Johnson was the only asshole, he continued that way right up until he
pulled the trigger on himself, after robbing a bank. And now he's an
asshole burning in hell.

Debbie

Al Donaldson

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

Tis a shame Coach Thompson didn't have an extra spot on the
Hoyas team...

Al

skiz

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Well ...there you have it the truth, the hole and nothing but the truth.
You seem to know the officers as well as many people seem to have known
TJ. Nobody truly knows anybody. But everyone has an opinion.

skiz

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Oh....I see now, you I assume are a cop? And you represent all other
cops. All other cops are a carbon copy of yourself. There is no such
thing as a corrupt cop...? And I grow flowers in concrete.

Bradley Barkett

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

E...@erols.com> <5fim5b$7...@boursy.news.erols.com>
yours or be gone!

skiz (sk...@pop.erols.com) wrote:
: Well ...there you have it the truth, the hole and nothing but the truth.

: You seem to know the officers as well as many people seem to have known
: TJ. Nobody truly knows anybody. But everyone has an opinion.

:

Sewer Rat

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

Fill me in. I remember this from when I was a kid, and how this
became a cause celebre among the oppressed minority set at this time
(early 70's). Weird that I was thinking about this case just the
other day, and now I hear that it was brought up again.

Alleycat

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

_________________________

>No argument from me. I think it's a shame (or maybe sham) that our
>criminal justice system -- simply isn't working.

>(Ken)
_________________________

People around the world are getting upset at politicians in this
regard. My feeling is that there will soon be large
demonstrations.
-- Alleycat

drand...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2014, 10:30:36 PM12/30/14
How do you know? Were you there? I can't understand in a wide open space with other's looking on, nobody tried to stop the beating of this child. There was no such thing as a good PG Cop at that time. I was twenty five, and I was afraid to com to PG county because of the treatment of blacks. Something happened at that station and those officers did something. Now it's ok for cops to kill unarmed people!

sexx...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2016, 7:45:02 PM7/9/16
You are one bitch ass,racist, ignorant mother fucker.both of officers got what the what they deserved. Terrance good job defending yourself from them ratchet, cracker fucks for copd