PRESS RELEASE: MCHS Gospel Choir Community Concert

1 view

MCHS Fine Arts Department - Sarah Dalbey

Mar 30, 2013, 10:54:46 AM3/30/13
to mchs...@googlegroups.com
** SORRY FOR THE SHORT NOTICE ON THIS ONE!!  IF YOU CAN FIT IT IN SOMEHOW, IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

On Saturday, April 6th at 3:00 pm, the MCHS Gospel Choir will perform for the community in the McMinn County High School auditorium.  The choir consists of students from McMinn County High School, McMinn Central High School, Meigs County High School, Athens Middle School, and homeschooled students.  The songs performed are modern Praise and Worship as well as contemporary gospel. This particular concert has been added for those people and churches that couldn't be fit into this year's schedule.  The concert is free to the public, however, we will be asking for sponsorship for our students next year.  We must raise $300 per student to attend our annual retreat to prepare the students for the coming school year so that we can continue to do the ministry that we do.  The choir consists of approximately 40 students who dedicate their Sundays during the Spring to worship and minister to the public.  We hope to see you there!

Sarah Dalbey, Choral Director
McMinn County High School