PRESS RELEASE: MCHS Gospel Choir Preview Dinner

MCHS Fine Arts Department - Sarah Dalbey

Sep 27, 2013, 2:48:56 PM9/27/13
to mchs...@googlegroups.com

Every fall, we sponsor a preview dinner so family members, friends, and  the community can get a preview of some of the music we’ve been working on during the school year.  We also use it as an opportunity to raise funds for the Gospel Choir Retreat in November where we prepare students to go out into the community to sing and minister during Spring tour.

This year’s dinner will be Tuesday, October 8th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the McMinn County High School Cafeteria.

We will also be taking donations for a chance to win some great door prizes.

Tickets are available from the choral students in advance and at the door the night of the dinner.

Dinner Tickets are $5.00

Dinner Ticket includes:  Bowl of Chili, hot dog with slaw, chips, drink and a dessert. Plus Great Music

Door Prize Tickets are $2 or 3 for $5

The MCHS Gospel Choir is an after school choir consisting of students from McMinn County High School, McMinn Central High School, Meigs County High School, and other area middle and elementary schools along with home school students.

Thank you in advance for supporting our efforts in the advancement and enrichment of our students’ choral experience at MCHS.

All proceeds from this event will be directed toward sponsoring our students on trips and events planned for this school year.