First Annual Renaissance Faire - October 22nd!

1 view

Sarah Dalbey

Sep 29, 2011, 3:40:11 PM9/29/11
to McMinn County High School Choral Department
PRESS RELEASE:

The Fine Arts Department at McMinn County High School will be hosting
the first annual Renaissance Faire on Saturday, October 22nd from 4:00
pm to 7:00 pm. The Faire is set in the Elizabethan era (specifically
1582) and will feature period games, costumes, entertainment, food and
more! For the Medieval enthusiast, we will also be offering props and
costume pieces for sale to join in the fun. Tickets can be purchased
early by contacting Mr. Rod Crase, Drama Director at MCHS (423)
745-4142. Adults will be $3 and Students will be $2 at the gate. We
hope to see you there!

Sarah Dalbey
Choral Director
McMinn County High School