Company Market Survey/Business plans development

Agnes Animo

Jan 22, 2015, 1:59:22 PM1/22/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com

Hi Comrades,

As we start 2015, we (our companies) need to:-

1. Bench mark our 2014 performance to determine customer perception about their products/service
2. Assess whether their product(s) meet their clients` needs or not
3. Assess whether the product they plan on launching actually meets the target markets` needs or not. etc

Research also shows that 8 out of 10 businesses fail within the first year. 2 out of 3 businesses collapse due to financial difficulties associated with poor financial management. To ensure 100%+ ROI in 2015, you will need a clearly outlined business plan.

For you company`s market research needs, business plans development and customer satisfaction surveys, please contact me.

Happy 2015 to all.

Agnes Animo
+256 772 957 315/ +256 704 122 216