INVESTMENT PLANS

Ahabwe Rodney

Mar 2, 2015, 3:05:32 AM3/2/15
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen…

"Had a discussion with some members of MBA2012. And we deliberated on some business ideas. They feel this group is composed of all sorts of professional intellectuals whose efforts if fully utilized and put together would benefit us more.We deliberated on investment clubs…saving clubs… professional hubs… and many more business ideas… we feel as MBA 2012, we have capacity to startup a business and fully manage it… just as an example.. if 100 of us contributed Shs 500,000 for such a cause… we would raise 50million. Which am sure we have capacity to multiply… Let’s give it a thought and deliberate on our next move. Over to you."

The above idea was shared on the MBA2012 Whatsapp platform on 28/2/2015. It got enormous support from the members. We are also aware that most of us are not on that platform, thats why i have to share the same with you here.  Members agreed that we hold a meeting to discuss different business ideas on the same. The meeting has been scheduled for 14th March, 2015. Time and place will be communicated later.

Over to you!

Regards

Rodney. D.M

ric...@yahoo.com

Mar 2, 2015, 3:22:00 AM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Rodney, this is not only encouraging But Also too beneficial. I am sure We are going to build very strong Business and It Will Also create employment.
Surely, communicate the time and venue of the first Meeting.
Regards
Richard

Sent from my HTC

Alex Anganya

Mar 2, 2015, 3:34:45 AM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
You have my support
Alex

Date: Monday, March 2, 2015, 11:05 AM
biz ideas.pdf

Ronald Nsubuga

Mar 2, 2015, 4:43:36 AM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Good idea Rodney,

Let us know first meeting date, venue & time. Am enthusiastic about
the business empire this idea may give birth to.

Kind regards,
Ronald N.

On 3/2/15, 'Simon Kaliisa' via mbagroup2012
> To post to this group, send an email to mba201...@googlegroups.com.

John Stephen

Mar 2, 2015, 4:59:16 AM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Great great idea.
Count me on this.
Let us be there

Kafeero John Stephen
+256 782249358, 0704249358, 0712249358
 Sent from my iPad
This  message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely mine and do not necessarily represent those of my employers. I request that xthe recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. I will not accept liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted through this email.

Kinyera Robert

Mar 2, 2015, 11:27:04 AM3/2/15
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com
The is a great Idea, the power of Numbers. i am in for it. Just endavour to send reminder before the DDay.
Regards

Date: Monday, March 2, 2015, 1:25 AM

Ben Magara

Mar 2, 2015, 12:13:18 PM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com

Guys fix the date.

Daniel Muhwezi

Mar 2, 2015, 1:04:51 PM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
I will join the team.

Sent: ‎3/‎2/‎2015 3:05 AM
To: mba201...@gmail.com; mba201...@googlegroups.com

Kadugala Macheri

Mar 2, 2015, 3:06:18 PM3/2/15
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com
Count on me

To: "mba201...@gmail.com" <mba201...@gmail.com>, "mba201...@googlegroups.com" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2015, 11:05 AM

ric...@yahoo.com

Mar 2, 2015, 3:21:31 PM3/2/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Ggwe ebintu obiraba kiro????

Sent from my HTC

Mar 3, 2015, 7:18:33 AM3/3/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Hallo Ladies and Gentlemen

Following a discussion with some of our colleagues, the said meeting has been scheduled for 14th March, 2015. Time 3:00pm at Centenary Park.

SEE YOU THEN

Regards

A.D.M Rodney

from it, send an email to mba2012group+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.

Simon Kaliisa

Mar 3, 2015, 9:34:37 AM3/3/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com

Rodney

Let us make it 6Pm, we are stll working by that time.

To: "mba201...@googlegroups.com" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>, "mba201...@gmail.com" <mba201...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 3:18 PM
mba2012group...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send
email to mba201...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.

For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You
received this message because you are subscribed to the
Visit this
group at http://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Omojong Stephen

Mar 4, 2015, 1:02:00 AM3/4/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
6 PM go be nice

On 3/3/15, 'Simon Kaliisa' via mbagroup2012

Agnes Animo

Mar 4, 2015, 11:15:52 AM3/4/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com

Good idea, i am soo innnn. Please also add us to this whatsapp group. Phone number is 0772957315

Addisson Enzama

Mar 4, 2015, 1:51:50 PM3/4/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Rodney

Cool Let us get it done

Ntambazi Lawrence

Mar 5, 2015, 3:00:58 AM3/5/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
6 pm is good enough

Best Regards,

NTAMBAZI LAWRENCE
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
ERNEST COOK ULTRASOUND RESEARCH AND EDUCATION INSTITUTE (ECUREI)
MENGO HOSPITAL
P.O BOX 7161
KAMPALA (UGANDA)
TEL: +256 712 68 08 94

>  To post to this group, send
>  email to mba201...@googlegroups.com.
>
>  Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.

>  For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

>  --
>  You
>  received this message because you are subscribed to the
>  Google Groups "mbagroup2012" group.
>  Visit this
>  group at http://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.
>  For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

>  --

>  Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.

Daniel Muhwezi

Mar 14, 2015, 11:41:34 AM3/14/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Hello, for those attending the meeting, how can I find you.

Mar 16, 2015, 2:52:54 AM3/16/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com

Daniel

Just reading your mail

team , it was a very focused meeting held on Saturday and going by the discussions (wait for the minutes) held surely this is one of the projects you will be for ever grateful having joined. You dont want to be left out of this.

We agreed to form a SACCO as the lead project but we shall go for all other businesses like real estates (after using Dr. Ssendyona's analysis).

We shall be having another meeting on Saturday at 6pm and Centenary park BBQ where we shall be discussing matters about leaders and the contributions.

Let us be there all

To: mba201...@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2015, 6:41 PM

Hello, for those attending the
meeting, how can I find you. From:

Simon Kaliisa

Mar 16, 2015, 3:15:16 AM3/16/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Team

These questions have been asked and please find below the Frequently Asked Questions

WHO QUALIFIES TO JOIN?
Anyone who attended the MUK MBA class of 2012 even if it was for one day ( for both those who have graduated and those of us yet to cross over)

WHAT ARE WE TO INVEST IN?
We are open to any profitable investment that shall be agreed upon by members, however, we agreed that our "cash cow" will be a SACCO

WHO MANAGES THE INVESTMENTS?
The managers will be elected amongst all the contributing members, everyone who has contributed can be chosen and can choose. REMEMBER we all have equal ownership

WHY ARE WE FORMING THIS?
Many reasons, we want to have a legacy for others to duplicate, we want to make money, this cements the social capital that we already have. Apply the very useful knowledge that we got

We want to make it the biggest and most successful business empire 5,10,20 years to come in Uganda and it can form a basis of research for future MBA students

WHY JOIN
Instead I Ask "why wont you join"?

BE THERE COME THIS SATURDAY, 6PM AT CENTENARY PARK BBQ

To: mba201...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, March 16, 2015, 9:50 AM

Alex Anganya

Mar 16, 2015, 4:05:19 AM3/16/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
This is a true reflection of what it means to master in business. Lets all embrace it because with the human capital we have at our disposal nothing can go wrong. Please note that, for the coming 2 months, i will be engaged for most part of the weekends but will follow and support all deliberations.
Regards,
Alex

Mar 16, 2015, 4:07:24 AM3/16/15
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com

Thanks Simon

Well put.

And thanks for all of us who turned up for the meeting. One of the biggest challenges in bussiness is actually what businnes to do. But we were able to crack this on Saturday. See you Ladies and gentelemen this Saturday as we deliberate more on the way forward.

Regards
Rodney. D.M.A

To: mba201...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, 16 March, 2015, 10:12