Merry Christmas

Kafeero John Stephen

Dec 23, 2014, 5:52:14 AM12/23/14
to keefa.k...@gmail.com, pol...@fema.mak.ac.ug, bna...@fema.mak.ac.ug, kssej...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com, ukak...@fema.mak.ac.ug, malowa...@yahoo.com, ptury...@fema.mak.ac.ug, semp...@hotmail.com, bna...@gmail.com, mba201...@gmail.com, gaki...@fema.mak.ac.ug, seperia wanyama
Dear Friend
I thank God for the period we have been together
We have shared a great bond and good relationship.
I have learnt a lot from you and you have been a great encouragement in my life.
It seems God has sailed us through this year and it can't go without thanking you for all you have done for me.
At this Christmas I want to wish you a great blessings.
And when the new year comes let it be full of Gods blessings
Be blessed

Kafeero John Stephen
+256 782249358, 0704249358, 0712249358
 Sent from my iPad
This  message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely mine and do not necessarily represent those of my employers. I request that xthe recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. I will not accept liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted through this email.

Kafeero John Stephen

Dec 23, 2014, 5:58:04 AM12/23/14
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com
Dear comrades
It seems we are about to shed off yet another year together.
You have been a great blessings in my life and I want to thank you all for the relationship we have enjoyed together.
As the Christmas grow near I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and when a new year comes let it be full of a Gods blessings.
And as I know some of us the coming year is marking another milestone in our life for graduation. I want to wish you the best of your celebrations and the benefits that will come along with the new added qualifications.

All a Gods blessings to you
With Love

Ntambazi Lawrence

Dec 23, 2014, 8:20:43 AM12/23/14
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
THANKS A LOT CHIEF.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

LAWRENCE

Simon Kaliisa

Dec 24, 2014, 12:12:14 AM12/24/14
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Merry Xmas your excellence adn the rest of us all.

Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
To: "mba201...@googlegroups.com" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>, "mba201...@gmail.com" <mba201...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2014, 4:20 PM

THANKS A
LOT CHIEF.
MERRY
CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL LAWRENCE

On Tuesday, December
23, 2014 1:58 PM, 'Kafeero John Stephen' via
mbagroup2012 <mba201...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear comradesIt
seems we are about to shed off yet another year
together.You have been a great blessings in my
life and I want to thank you all for the relationship we
have enjoyed together.As the Christmas grow near
I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and when a new
year comes let it be full of a Gods blessings.And
as I know some of us the coming year is marking another
milestone in our life for graduation. I want to wish you the
best of your celebrations and the benefits that will come
along with the new added qualifications.
All a Gods blessings to you
With Love
Kafeero John
Stephen+256 782249358, 0704249358,
0712249358 Sent
from my iPadThis  message

Ronald Nsubuga

Dec 24, 2014, 1:39:57 AM12/24/14
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Merry Christmas

On 12/24/14, 'Simon Kaliisa' via mbagroup2012
> To post to this group, send an email to mba201...@googlegroups.com.

sarah nafuna

Dec 24, 2014, 2:20:23 AM12/24/14
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Blessings people!!!!!!

Thank you so much for making 2014 count. Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2015 to all of you. May God bless you and keep you and may his face shine upon you throughout the new year.

Sarah Nafuna

Mark Kworoba

Dec 24, 2014, 7:01:28 AM12/24/14
to mba201...@googlegroups.com

Merry xmas & may the new yr bring unto you happiness