Season Greetings

John Balaba

Dec 20, 2016, 9:20:11 AM12/20/16
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba2012group
Dear ALL,

May this Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill and may the year ahead be full of contentment, love, happiness, peace and joy. May each day in 2017 bring you moments to cherish. May God grant you good health throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!

Blessings,

John Balaba

Consultant

World Savings & Retail Banking Institute

Rue Marie-Thérèse 11-13, 1000 Brussels- Belgium

Mobile: +256 759 94 04 02 / +32 466 10 58 97

Skype: johnem2

Mwanje Alex

Dec 20, 2016, 9:21:42 AM12/20/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr Balaba

Ronald Nsubuga

Dec 20, 2016, 9:22:21 AM12/20/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Thank you John

On 12/20/16, Mwanje Alex <mart...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Mr Balaba
>
> On Dec 20, 2016 5:20 PM, "John Balaba" <johnb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear ALL,
>>
>> May this Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill
>> and may the year ahead be full of contentment, love, happiness, peace and
>> joy. May each day in 2017 bring you moments to cherish. May God grant you
>> good health throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
>> to you and your family!
>>

>> Blessings,
>>

>> *John Balaba*
>>
>> Consultant
>>
>> World Savings & Retail Banking Institute
>>
>> Rue Marie-Thérèse 11-13, 1000 Brussels- Belgium
>>
>> Mobile: +256 759 94 04 02 / +32 466 10 58 97 <+32%20466%2010%2058%2097>
>>
>> Skype: johnem2
>> *http://www.wsbi-esbg.org <http://www.wsbi-esbg.org>*
>>
>> New WSBI Partnership with MasterCard Foundation
>> <http://www.wsbi-esbg.org/press/latest-news/Pages/New-WSBI-partnership-with-The-MasterCard-Foundation-aims--to-Benefit-One-Million-People-Across-Africa.aspx>
>>
>> *aims to benefit one million people in Africa
>> <http://www.wsbi-esbg.org/press/latest-news/Pages/New-WSBI-partnership-with-The-MasterCard-Foundation-aims--to-Benefit-One-Million-People-Across-Africa.aspx>*
>>
>> --

Simon Kaliisa

Dec 20, 2016, 9:55:49 AM12/20/16
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com

Thanks John
For the message

Subject: Season Greetings
To: "mba201...@gmail.com" <mba201...@gmail.com>, "mba2012group" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2016, 5:19 PM

Dear
/ +32 466 10 58 97Skype: johnem2http://www.wsbi-esbg.org
New WSBI Partnership with
MasterCard
Foundationaims to benefit one million
people in
Africa

Nalumansi Lilian

Dec 20, 2016, 10:42:20 AM12/20/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Thank you

 Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mba2012group.

Mark Kworoba

Dec 20, 2016, 11:08:17 AM12/20/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com

Great thanx Mr. Balaba. I reciprocate, and to all of us, Merry Xmas and happy new yr

Best regards

Kworoba Mark
Mobile: +256782192944
E-mail: kworo...@gmail.com

Lillian Musisi Kanyika [ MTN Uganda ]

Dec 21, 2016, 12:57:59 AM12/21/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com

Thank you John Balaba.

You have resurrected the group mail, I real saw as if saying Ssendyona has given out a test!

Regards

Lillian

Addisson Enzama

Dec 21, 2016, 1:19:10 AM12/21/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Merry Xmass and Happy 2017!

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 5:57 AM, Lillian Musisi Kanyika [ MTN Uganda ] <Lillian.Mu...@mtn.com> wrote:

Thank you John Balaba.

You have resurrected the group mail, I real saw as if saying Ssendyona has given out a test!

Regards

Lillian

Ntambazi Lawrence

Dec 21, 2016, 2:32:57 AM12/21/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Mr. Balaba

May all these blessings follow you as well and to all the MBA2012 here present.

God bless you all.

Best Regards,

NTAMBAZI LAWRENCE
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
ERNEST COOK ULTRASOUND RESEARCH AND EDUCATION INSTITUTE (ECUREI)
MENGO HOSPITAL
P.O BOX 7161
KAMPALA (UGANDA)
TEL: +256 703 53 23 51

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:19 AM, Addisson Enzama <addi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All,

Merry Xmass and Happy 2017!
On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 5:57 AM, Lillian Musisi Kanyika [ MTN Uganda ] <Lillian.Mu...@mtn.com> wrote:
Thank you John Balaba.
You have resurrected the group mail, I real saw as if saying Ssendyona has given out a test!

Regards
Lillian

Alex Anganya

Dec 21, 2016, 3:46:48 AM12/21/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Thanks John and Merry Christmas and fulfilling 2017 for all MBA 2012

Dec 21, 2016, 11:46:18 PM12/21/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Thanks John, merry x-mas and a prosperous 2017 to you all.

Regards
Prossy

Dec 23, 2016, 6:21:59 AM12/23/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas to you all and may
2017 be a year of fruitfulness.
Regards
AK

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Richard Mmiiro

Dec 27, 2016, 2:10:10 PM12/27/16
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba201...@googlegroups.com

Thank you so much for the season greetings.

May God Bless you in all your en devours.

Regards

Richard

To: "mba201...@gmail.com" <mba201...@gmail.com>, "mba2012group" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>

agnes...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2016, 12:42:06 AM12/28/16
to mba201...@gmail.com, mba2012group
Amen Brother,

A belated Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and a happy 2017.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Face the new year full of life my dears. I trust the God lord will lead us successfully into 2018. Cheers

To: "John Balaba" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>, mba201...@gmail.com, "mba2012group" <mba201...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2016, 8:42 AM

Amen Brother,

From: John
BalabaSent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016
17:20To: mba201...@gmail.com;
mba2012groupReply To:
mba201...@googlegroups.comSubject:
Season
Greetings
Dear ALL,
May this Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and
goodwill and may the year ahead be full of contentment,
love, happiness, peace and joy. May each day in 2017 bring
you moments to cherish. May God grant you good health
throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your
family!
Blessings,
John Balaba
Consultant World Savings & Retail Banking InstituteRue Marie-Thérèse 11-13, 1000 Brussels- BelgiumMobile: +256 759 94 04 02
/ +32 466 10 58 97Skype: johnem2http://www.wsbi-esbg.org
New WSBI Partnership with
MasterCard
Foundationaims to benefit one million

Mwanje Alex

Dec 31, 2016, 5:53:10 AM12/31/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com, mba201...@gmail.com
Cheer to all wishing you a lovely transition into a year we should exploit like never before.