Unhappy moment ===Leah Tumwikirize

Leah Tumwikirize

Mar 18, 2015, 9:57:05 AM3/18/15
Sorry for any inconvenience, I'm in a terrible situation. Am stranded here in Istanbul Turkey, since last night. I was robbed and had my bag stolen from me with my passport, mobile phone and personal effects therein. It was a terrible experience for me but am grateful the embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I  have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager before leaving.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon and but I am having problems settling the hotel bills. Please let me know if i can count on you.

Sincerely,

Leah

ben oryono

Mar 18, 2015, 10:09:52 AM3/18/15